Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And done. I very much enjoyed it. For a first episode, it had all the needed parts:

Explosions
Pirates
Tits
Hot blonde
Hot blonde delivery and awesome one liner.
Blood
Big fight scene at the end

I'll stick around. Dialogue left a bit to be desired but it has Bay's name attached to it, so no real surprise.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well obviously you now think my opinion is garbage, BUT...its enjoyable. Acting is solid (nothing that will WOW you) but its believable. The story, again, nothing groundbreaking, but its good enough to keep you interested. The set pieces tho, god damn. They are going all out. Fantastic.

Its all starting to come together......oh and the chicks that get naked on this show are TOP CHOICE. God damn.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Well obviously you now think my opinion is garbage, BUT...its enjoyable. Acting is solid (nothing that will WOW you) but its believable. The story, again, nothing groundbreaking, but its good enough to keep you interested. The set pieces tho, god damn. They are going all out. Fantastic.

Its all starting to come together......oh and the chicks that get naked on this show are TOP CHOICE. God damn.

Well, your opinion has been in the shitter latetly. Im kinda overloaded with shows right now but after I finish House of Cards (this week) I might check this out. How many episodes in?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Show just ended sadly. I cant wait for next season. I really enjoy pretty much all the characters. The writing can get a bit questionable at times (as can the story) but the acting carries it, imo.

The french sounding hooker is smoking hot, so is the blonde.

Thread Info