Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
LIKE WOAH

Project CARS Community Gallery #76 – WMD Portal

You can check out 60 amazing screenshots made by our members below, showing off some of Project CARS’ newest additions, including the laser-scanned Brands Hatch track, the Mercedes 300 SEL AMG 6.8 and the Sauber Mercedes C9 among lots of other cars and community-painted car liveries.

As usual, all shots show purely in-game footage that has not been made in any special photo mode, using no post-processing or filters that aren’t available during the actual gameplay – What you see below is what you experience while driving!

N5mdpER.png

aw1zDnn.jpg

vgHk8xc.jpg

HT99UJr.jpg

UbIme87.jpg

6LuDnkn.jpg

dlK8vCE.jpg

dgRVLsw.jpg

I2tMdPB.jpg

HIAbnXF.jpg

Crk7TZS.jpg

MJUQ0nU.jpg

yfCMnzO.jpg

UqKVQAM.jpg

iqkgbx4.jpg

aJmkgPk.jpg

Ukz7uyD.jpg

9oBZKvC.jpg

oGwIHCE.jpg

XVEaY7Z.jpg

eV3EJHm.jpg

dgR0CPZ.jpg

gC9ATw3.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The audio sucks on GT6 my God. Game looks fantastic, but who are the guys that made this? Kinda hard to jump into the racing genre and take on Forza and GT6.

They aren't trying to take on Forza or GT6 really.

Its more of a PC Sim, its competitors would be iRacing or rFactor.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I wasn't aware they were targeting consoles with this game as well. The last build I saw had been PC only, and I thought thats all they were developing it for.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Maybe this will wake up polyphony digital into making their games less shitty. I feel like PD intentionally tries to piss off people who aren't Japanese car fans. Poor domestic selection, V8s sound like shit, can't turbo an LS cars. Car sim competition is always a good thing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info