Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I figured you would be the first one in here with a negative comment.

Dude, believe me. I loved Diablo 3 through the first 2 playthroughs, it was fucking awesome. Then it just got stupid. One hit kills? It wasn't fun, the drops sucked and weren't worth anything because there was no BOE or BOP. They fucked the game up, it could have been a lot better. Make the enemies easier, make the drops worthwhile.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Make the enemies easier? I wish that shit was harder.

So depends when you are talking. For the first month of the entire game, the only way you could beat act 3 on the third run through was to kite mobs. Is that fun? It didn't even matter what type of gear you had. I then played the game again about a year after it was released, and it was ridiculously easy, that's not fun either. Needs to be somewhere in the middle. Make grinding worthwhile, by making good drops that CAN'T be sold. The only point to grinding was to get money to buy good equipment at the AH since everything could be sold, even after using it.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
So depends when you are talking. For the first month of the entire game, the only way you could beat act 3 on the third run through was to kite mobs. Is that fun? It didn't even matter what type of gear you had. I then played the game again about a year after it was released, and it was ridiculously easy, that's not fun either. Needs to be somewhere in the middle. Make grinding worthwhile, by making good drops that CAN'T be sold. The only point to grinding was to get money to buy good equipment at the AH since everything could be sold, even after using it.

You can change the difficulty level on inferno, not sure if that was in the game when you played last.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Dude, believe me. I loved Diablo 3 through the first 2 playthroughs, it was fucking awesome. Then it just got stupid. One hit kills? It wasn't fun, the drops sucked and weren't worth anything because there was no BOE or BOP. They fucked the game up, it could have been a lot better. Make the enemies easier, make the drops worthwhile.

I could not have said this any better.

+1000 gold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info