đź”– Deals Tail light tinting

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
Not quite sure where to post this but, a friend of mine does tail light tinting along with headlights and sidemarkers etc. He want to find more cars to do so I figured I would post here.

He does an amazing job and they look good. He charges 40 for tail lights and head lights and 10 for sidemarkers. He lives by me in Portage Indiana.

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
he uses VHT nightshade. He cleans them first and sands them a little to get them smooth then cleans again. Sprays the nightshade on then uses a heat gun to dry them and once its dark enough and dry he uses a plastics wax and buffs them to give them a shine and to smooth it all out. takes him bout and hour or two but it looks good ill have him take some pics of his cars he did. I just have one of my car that ill put up in a few minutes.

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
DSC01173.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

2010-04-11154335.jpg

Freestylinjim86

Fuck me? Fuck YOU!
Nov 15, 2009
Schaumburg
Over time, won't the wax you use to shine the lights fade and/or wash away and leave you with a dull finish (like the VHT Niteshade's looks without any polishing)??

Seen plenty of these sets of lights done this way that have faded and need TLC every so often.

Or you can VHT them and then clearcoat them (like I have done) and never have to worry about them again. Did DoubleD's tails on his white regal a while ago and just finished the ones for his newest addition. Ill try and take some pics this weekend and put em up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info