đź”– Deals Watch deals.....

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
For those who are looking to get a nice watch at a resonable price.
www.chronoshark.com

Just received my movado watch from this place, I got it for 1/3 what the retail price is. Got it in the mail today, came with everything including box, watch, warrantee card and instruction manual. The site is like www.woot.com, one watch deal per day. I went to the mall today to have it sized, looked at the exact watch I just bought at rogers and hollands and it was 2.5 times more than what I paid, and it was on SALE! The lady tried telling me my watch was a fake because their store can't even get it for that price. LOL!!!

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
this is a cool ass watch

101562_48_1.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
that's what i said, then i started wearing it every day. except now i rarely wear any watch. mine was 1300-1600 when i could find it at the time, i actually got it for 500 used on ebay. i bought 3 actually for 500 and sold the other 2. i used to buy and sell a *lot* of stuff on ebay. the one i kept had a brand new battery, it also has a large engraved YES on the back. dude's wifey #2 was making him sell everything that wifey #1 ever gave him.

T

The Beast

For those who are looking to get a nice watch at a resonable price.
www.chronoshark.com

Just received my movado watch from this place, I got it for 1/3 what the retail price is. Got it in the mail today, came with everything including box, watch, warrantee card and instruction manual. The site is like www.woot.com, one watch deal per day. I went to the mall today to have it sized, looked at the exact watch I just bought at rogers and hollands and it was 2.5 times more than what I paid, and it was on SALE! The lady tried telling me my watch was a fake because their store can't even get it for that price. LOL!!!

You got a great deal if it's not a fake I worry about buying shit online, I have the same watch and getcompliments all the time and I daily use my saphire Movado I paid $900 3-4 years ago from Jared in Oak brook which was an awsome deal back then you could not touch for less than $1400. Congrats on your great price and thanks for the website.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info