đź”– Deals 20% off ebay

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I feel I should also point out it caps out at $100 discount. Boy am I glad I looked at that. That just saved me from...doing something.

Didn’t save me :bowrofl:

Used my wife’s EBay account and then mine as well to get $200 off.

Bought my new H-Pipe, and my CS Front clip finally.

Also ordered my clutch for the Mustang separately as I found it was aggressively on sale NOT on eBay.

Didn’t sit down this evening thinking I was going to drop $1200 in car parts... but well, shit happens.

keitho64

Regular
Jan 18, 2017
SW Burbs
Thats what I have on mine. They nice.

That’s is what I’ve heard from everyone who has then. I am beginning the wrenching soon in preparation for spring. Going for a drive tomorrow then time to install the headers, poly motor mounts, Harrop cover then the sway bars.

How do you have them set in the front and rear? Have you experimented with different settings?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That’s is what I’ve heard from everyone who has then. I am beginning the wrenching soon in preparation for spring. Going for a drive tomorrow then time to install the headers, poly motor mounts, Harrop cover then the sway bars.

How do you have them set in the front and rear? Have you experimented with different settings?

I think ive got them set around medium stiffness front and rear. And I've actually never really messed w/ different configurations. For daily cruising that always seemed to feel about right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info