Ballpark on paint

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
Hey,

Looking to get a fiberglass hood soon, any idea what it would run to get it fitted, painted and hood pins installed?

It's an 05 Magnum. Main color would be inferno red, and the scoop section I'd like done in brilliant black.

Just looking for an idea on the cost. If the budget allows, would also look into getting some more work done.

Such as the front bumper cover repainted. Rear repaired and repainted, has a couple small flaws that need filled. And also a bubble in the paint on the roof near the hatch. But all this can wait.

Thanks

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
On my 06 Charger I had a VFN fiberglass hood and iirc I paid about $700.
That was very minimum prep work as VFN makes a quality hood.
That was also painted on both sides.
I also had Danko fiberglass fenders and those required about 10hrs prep as they just wouldnt line up.

Edit: Sorry man thought you were asking in general, just noticed this thread is under Cliffs Body Shop

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
On my 06 Charger I had a VFN fiberglass hood and iirc I paid about $700.
That was very minimum prep work as VFN makes a quality hood.
That was also painted on both sides.
I also had Danko fiberglass fenders and those required about 10hrs prep as they just wouldnt line up.

Edit: Sorry man thought you were asking in general, just noticed this thread is under Cliffs Body Shop
No prob, gives me a bit of a clue. Looking at a VFN hood as well actually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• frosty23_45
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list