great work!

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
So, when I bought my Magnum it was missing the passenger rocker panel. Figured I could get one cheap, got some money knocked off the price of the vehicle. Did some searching bought one from a salvage yard off car-part.com. So the part gets here and it's pretty beat up, bunch of scratches and the paint looks like it was sand blasted basically. Pics in this thread. Body and paint guys, need an opinion - The Chicago Garage

So all the grey marks in the pics are scratches.

Anyway, these guys did a great job, part looks brand new now.

IMAG0542_zpsici3t4yx.jpg

Before:

IMAG0514_zps2grhih0i.jpg

After:

IMAG0544_zpsozj8zkuu.jpg

Very happy with the work and will do business again!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
You there everyday Frank? Gunna try to get up there next week after work to get a quote for the bonne front bumper paint. You guys have a good PDR guy, like really really good? I have a guy in Schaumburg I used to use at the shop, but Id like to give you the biz if its going to be there for the bumper already.

The bumper is salvageable, just grazed some fucker that cut me off a couple years ago. Little sand and paint will fix that, but I also want to fill the license plate holes and outline, and also trim a little more of the bottom lip back away from the IC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info