Join me in welcoming Cliff's Body Shop to the site!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
TCG is excited to announce that Cliff's Body Shop has come on board as a 2015 sponsor! Cliff's does everything from collision repair to restoration and custom work. Check out their Facebook page and give them a like!

https://www.facebook.com/cliffsautobodysince1987
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] is your contact person for all your auto body needs!

Az3picz.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Thanks for the welcome! I've recently joined on to the Cliff's team as an estimator. I'm mainly going to be dealing with the insurance side of things, but, I am more than happy to assist any TCG members, friends and family with any of their needs.

As Mook said, we are primarily a collision repair shop, but have done our fair share of restoration and mechanical work. We do a lot of paint correction work on classic cars, giving their existing paint a second lease on life as opposed to a complete repaint. We have a '68 Charger and '78 Trans-Am in the shop for restoration currently, I'll start a thread showing progress on those two :D

Cliff's body shop is located in West Chicago at 1850 W Roosevelt Rd. If you have any questions, you can message our Facebook page, call the shop at (630) 231-0590, my cell at (847) 239-0620 or message me on TCG.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
Looking to have a little work done on my Camaro. I need a spot fixed in the rear bumper where I accidentally backed into a door that was open on a cabinet in the garage.

Do you do dent removal as well, I have a small dent on the rear quarter panel that is hardly viewable but driving me crazy.

Please respond...
1390708226338.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Looking to have a little work done on my Camaro. I need a spot fixed in the rear bumper where I accidentally backed into a door that was open on a cabinet in the garage.

Do you do dent removal as well, I have a small dent on the rear quarter panel that is hardly viewable but driving me crazy.

Please respond...
1390708226338.jpg

We do dent removal, yes. Bring the car over once it's back together and we can take a look at it.

Nice, not to far.

What is done to restore paint? My GN has original paint and is in very good condition for being 28 years old but not perfect. It has some chips and such that were touched up by the previous owner. Any thoughts?

It all depends on the condition of the paint. Typically, we touch up and blend any imperfections in the paint and then follow it up with a wet sand/ buff on the entire vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info