Anyone call for ROTOR GRINDING?

Eventually rotors do wear down. Uneven fade can cause premature rotor wear.

Boomba Racing understand the importance and we have just picked up a brand new grinder for rotors and flywheels. We have plenty of experience cooking our rotors on the race course and even more experience in precision grinding and machining.

103_2987.jpg

103_2976.jpg

Don't pull what this track junky did and neglect your rotors!

103_2988.jpg

This is the same exact rotor, after grinding.

103_2968.jpg

103_2984.jpg

Side by side, a noticeable difference.

Before I forget to mention, we also offer slotting.

Boomba Racing has decades of grinding/machining experience under its belt, so you can rest assured that the rotors come out within spec.

*PLEASE NOTE* Boomba Racing will also not machine any rotors below the limit! Even a few thousandths of an inch can cause catastrophic failure. Don't take the chance.*PLEASE NOTE*

We have seen this grinder hold limits to withing 0.0001" which is well within the allowable tolerances of 0.0006". Since we are a well established machine shop we have plenty of calibrated precision instruments at our disposal to ensure this.

Why spend hundreds on a new set?

All you have to do is hand over your rotor and $50(each rotor) , and we will take care of the rest.​

Last edited:

Bubbles

Regular
Oct 11, 2011
Aurora, IL
No problem, we can grind it. I'm just affraid that with such a big run out rotor thickness may be below specs after grinding.

Lol the more laughable thing is they were used during ONE track event and warped like that at the first & only track event they saw... Less then 500 miles on them and now they are dish shaped :)

How do I get them to you?
And how much?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info