Batteries and bulbs experience

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Hey all, needed a new battery for a snowmobile. Went to F&F, nothing. Menards, nothing. NTB... NOTHING. Guy at NTB says go to batteries plus and they'll have what you need.

https://www.batteriesplus.com/

I walked in, got what I needed at a reasonable price. Something to consider next time you need a battery. They even had LiPo options for me... for something obnoxious like $189... which I declined!

Also worth noting, I bought a slightly upgraded version which was lighter which included "AGM technology". Never heard of the stuff.

669615.jpg

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i've had mixed luck with batteries plus. i feel like some of their batteries sit on the shelf for too long.

my bikes and waverunner all have AGM batteries. lipo is cool, but i've heard is can't do longer cranking (like a conventional battery). so great if you have a newer toy that fires off right away. it's also extremely lightweight. i held one in the store and thought it was an empty display unit.....nope real battery

my shop has an east penn rep that comes through and supplies deka batteries to us. whenever one of my brap toys needs a battery i hit him up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info