HOT TUB YOU SAY?!

00q0q_cPWvxdysBSx_600x450.jpg

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/boa/6009517294.html

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have seen slightly used Grand Entertainers for $90K. New is somewhere around $110K IIRC. The engines can cost big bucks.

The Grand Entertainer in the vid doesn't have a grill but you can get one. $50+ mph and a bathroom for the girls.

Pull up to the sandbar, fire up the grill, sit down at the bar or recline in the captain's chair and wait for the party to happen.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Ha Ha! I live in the land of the pontoon boats. For that kind of money, I'd rather have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2kSjUts2OM

I have seen slightly used Grand Entertainers for $90K. New is somewhere around $110K IIRC. The engines can cost big bucks.

The Grand Entertainer in the vid doesn't have a grill but you can get one. $50+ mph and a bathroom for the girls.

Pull up to the sandbar, fire up the grill, sit down at the bar or recline in the captain's chair and wait for the party to happen.

premier made a decent boat. too bad they are/about to be out of business.

also. grand entertainer isn't doing 50 mph unless it has serious power- like twin 300s at an absolute minimum.

too heavy and too much wind resistance.

it'd be interesting also to see how many toon's are sold down there in offshore/saltwater land vs up here small lake world.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
That thing is pimp as fuck. 1 of a kind for sure. I don't believe anyone has ever made a 40ft toon so this has to be custom. Also made way before twin engine toons were almost common place.

Is it worth 90K? IMO no because it is old technology. But I bet the owner spent all of that if not more building it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info