SxS and hoes official thread broke off from Rdsnake's turbo Side By Side thread

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
It was a hard decision to leave my sportsman behind and pick up a rzr but well worth it IMO. I feel like guys are either 100% into quads or 100% SxS which I get. I will tell you all my buddy's with quads are always breaking the rear racks because we carry extra fuel/beer/tools. I feel they just over load those things. Now with all the girls on the back of those quads to, its gonna be interesting.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
which defender are you :nutz:?

This one lol.

000290_0.jpg.jpg

Defender_Clever.jpg

Seats three, center seat back folds down car style to an arm wrest when it's just two occupants, tons of nice features, and the interior is leaps and bounds better than a Ranger IMO. The Pioneer's are awesome too, about comparable if I were to say so myself, but I wouldn't get the 1000-5, just the normal one.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It was a hard decision to leave my sportsman behind and pick up a rzr but well worth it IMO. I feel like guys are either 100% into quads or 100% SxS which I get. I will tell you all my buddy's with quads are always breaking the rear racks because we carry extra fuel/beer/tools. I feel they just over load those things. Now with all the girls on the back of those quads to, its gonna be interesting.

I definitely want to pick up a SXS at some point. Right now I have two utility quads (Honda and Polaris) to do the job of bringing a 2nd along. 90% of the time I'm riding it's just me, and I like being about to get into tight spots with quads. If I ever do a longer trip, I'd just take the defender loaded up with stuff and deal with it not being as capable as a RZR or Maverick for the once a year I use it to trail ride.

My ideal situation would be an HD-10 Defender like pictured above, and a Sportsman 1000XP or Renegade 1000. I love [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION]'s Scrambler, but, the Sportsman 1000 gets me his suspension and engine with the capability of a bit more rack storage, which is ideal for longer rips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info