Memorial Day Weekend 2016 Boating Thread

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
a32c330634d1862eb3cde79ab3a26dc2.jpg

Great start to the Memorial Day wknd, back out tmrw.

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
I was out Sat, Sun and Monday. Very long wknd and put 11hrs on the boat, and 3/4 tank of gas. Sat and Sun boat traffic wasn't to bad, I made a river run on Sun and went down to Port Edwards and back up to the lakes, awesome run. Ended the night at the shitest boating bar around...Blarney's. Had some buddies with me that have never been so I showed them the show. Monday took a slow cruise around the northern lakes with the family and then just BBQ'd at the marina. Monday was a shit show with boat traffic, so many idiots out there which I why I was on the water maybe 2 hrs and parked the boat.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was out Sat, Sun and Monday. Very long wknd and put 11hrs on the boat, and 3/4 tank of gas. Sat and Sun boat traffic wasn't to bad, I made a river run on Sun and went down to Port Edwards and back up to the lakes, awesome run. Ended the night at the shitest boating bar around...Blarney's. Had some buddies with me that have never been so I showed them the show. Monday took a slow cruise around the northern lakes with the family and then just BBQ'd at the marina. Monday was a shit show with boat traffic, so many idiots out there which I why I was on the water maybe 2 hrs and parked the boat.

Sunday I stayed on the Lower River. Anchored in Algonquin. Port Edward for lunch. Monday I went up to Petite for the shitfest. Soooo many idiots out. FUCK.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I went out to my boat Friday night, picked up supplies and got some cleaning done before people got there on Saturday. Built a picnic table at the harbor for myself and dragged one of my grills out there. Didn't get to do much boating Saturday, boat shit the bed as soon as we got out. We did hang out after the fiasco for a few hours at the harbor though. grilled up a bunch of food and drank my sorrows away.

Monday, I went out to a friends lake house in chaoman lake near Warsaw, IN and had a ton of fun. got there around 10am and didn't get home until 1am this morning. He's got a 20' toon we were putting around and floating on and a pair of PWC. Came in and grilled lunch around 3 and went back out. rode around the PWC drank at too much and did some tubing. got off the water at about 8pm and grilled again for dinner, sobered up and headed home.

c1IZJyI.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info