show us your sled swap finds!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I went out to the Belvidere swap today looking to spend some $$$$ on a turbo sled, but didn't find anything enticing.

Instead I bought a track for the Indy:

318b8e3da47c8e76f4562d88cf95c1ac.jpg

82b10c1f7e730a99b3297ce42c819a66.jpg

How about you guys? Anything new for the upcoming season?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Went to the swap with a RX-1 and a Nytro. SOLD them both. :bigthumb:

OtmdfUV.jpg

Ended up buying a Enticer/Excell 3. :bowrofl:

AND an Apex.

hSy0pTZ.jpg

CWQWlLH.jpg

Also bought a RX-1 speedo and RX-1 headlight bracket. I was browsing eBay the other day at the speedo's go for $150+ I got the speedo and bracket for $20. The bracket is like $150+ at Yamaha and $60 or so aftermarket. They break REALLY easily. So now I have a extra bracket for dads sled and I can make some money selling that speedo. Finally a parts guy that wasn't on crack. I know they get those parts sleds for pennys.

Show was a great turnout. Alot of sleds and parts for sale. I got to the fairgrounds at 6:45AM and the place was already half full. I feel ALOT of stuff was overpriced and guys just brought them to "see if they will sell". I didn't see alot of sleds gone to new owners at the end of the day. I feel the guys that were willing to deal sold stuff and the guys that weren't ended up hauling everything home! I lost out of a few sales simple because the sellers didn't want to move a few hundred on a few thousand dollar sale. This is the best swap in the area.

MkFq8gQ.jpg
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] 's next rig

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Eagle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list