Since #braaap is a thing now, what does it mean to you??

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
To me it means an old early 2000's two stroke 125, coming off of a fast berm in second, and straight cracking the throttle wide open to make the double thats situated just after it. Then cracking it closed and tapping the rear brake so you can set your self up for the down slope.

I personally have been there, and remember holding it wide open on my 125 hoping I would be able to make the 60ft grandstand triple at lake geneva without casing it or pussying out and only doubling. When you rode 125B, you had to be able to or you might as well drop down to C class. Man I miss those days. Talk about pucker factor.

This is not my video, but this is a great example of what I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0oarFMLYk

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
braaapping was after school all through high school jump on the dirt bike ride to my buddy's house and hit the trails, I lost my braaaapping way somewhere around 05, I started crotch rocket braaapping then i had kids and left braaapping behind, I need to return to brapping i need to teach my son to braaap

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Honda-CR250-Elsinore-Left-Side.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I was a late bloomer in the #braaap world. My mom never let my dad get me anything motorized and I was into BMX my whole life. It sucks because I think other than guns, this is hands down my favorite thing I've ever done/gotten into in my life.

I just think of getting to Hayward for the first time and one day in, half the machines were blown or broken down. Then Josh carrying a giant wrench down the road "to fend off bears" as he was looking for someone to help with the rental Ranger him and Joe blew up. :rofl: [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION]

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I've only braaaped a handful of times and that was years ago. Once my kid gets a little older Ill prob get him a 50 and that will lead me to getting some braaaping machines. I really wanna 4 person side by side for lake geneva to braaap all over those rich fucks day. " Nice elec golf cart faaaagggiitttbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaappppppp!!!!!!!!!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info