Bike Detail

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I am very happy with Brian's work. He literally spent 4 hours on my bike to make sure it was perfect. He did an amazing job with some pretty bad scratches on the rear seat cowl from when I let an old guy sit on it at Byron last year...when he threw his leg over it he dragged his shoe across the cowl. Brian was able to get them taken care of. He even waxed my wheels at my request to make them easier to clean. His prices are more than fair for the amount of work he puts into it.

He will be doing my GTP next, as soon as weather allows me to be without it for a day

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I am very happy with Brian's work. He literally spent 4 hours on my bike to make sure it was perfect. He did an amazing job with some pretty bad scratches on the rear seat cowl from when I let an old guy sit on it at Byron last year...when he threw his leg over it he dragged his shoe across the cowl. Brian was able to get them taken care of. He even waxed my wheels at my request to make them easier to clean. His prices are more than fair for the amount of work he puts into it.

He will be doing my GTP next, as soon as weather allows me to be without it for a day

Thanks. I take pride in my work. I've done bikes 100 times worse. In fact, I work on a bike regularly that races at the track all of the time and is caked in rubber, oil and grease from a years worth of burnouts at the track.

If you have trouble finding a day to be without your car you can just take mine like we did with the bike. If you don't mind putting a couple dollars in gas in the tank.

Post the pics you took when I dropped it off. It looks awesome in the sun.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
10011789_10152161661023772_7502753425235160053_o.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info