Air bags

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
y2k4cobra said:
Anybody here running the air bags in the rear of your 03-04 cobra? What psi are you running on the street vs. the track? Thanks

I've got a set laying in the garage waiting to be installed. Another member on here just installed his on an '03 Anniversary Vert, and I believe he said he's got the drivers' side at 8psi and passenger side at 9psi at all times. Said they helped a ton and it feels like he's got a whole new set of DR's on the back now. I'll probably drop it 1 or 2 psi for mine since the coupes are a little lighter...

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
Is that what you run on the street, or just at the track?

I run that on the street and I get no wheel hop whatsoever the Nitto also help out big time. At the track I will adjust each side 3 psi increments at a time not to exceed 28 in the right and 25 for the left. My setup seams to like 18R/15L and I went 1.67 on a Nitto 315 DR at byron 2500 rpm launch. Not too many people run the airbags but, they do work. I think Cobradude runs them as well and his short times ar pretty low.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info