fiore firewall adj issues

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
had slingshot motorsports install this for me because i wasnt really sure how it worked and really wasnt in the mood to fuck with it. so i figure, i will pay somone to do it right the first time and not have to deal with any issues after the install.

of course, with my luck, this didnt not happen.

the fiore didnt come with any sleeves or harwear and uses factory stuff. mechanic found this to be strange.

after the install, there really wasnt much more adjustment that could be made. the only extra thing included was the rubber sleeve. this got crushed and was not used. only thing left was the rubber one. today, on the way to the streets, it gave out on me in bumper to bumper traffic. i called up slingshot and he came to where i was at and just put a lock washer in for a temporary fix.

has anyone else had these issues with fiore? if so, how do i solve this problem?

now, the clutch is slipping and the pedal feels like junk. this is understandable as the adjuster isnt working properly.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I am pretty sure the answer is no... I have one coming in the mail, cause they were going out of business but lethal was getting one more huge lot. I'll let you know what is in it... honestly will probably turn around and sell it as I am using my BF piece. Can you post up what was in yours... I have done a steeda, bf, and one years ago on my fox body (can we say 93... god I'm old). Anway I digress... stock hardware is all you really need, did you pick up a quadrant too? Usually the stock cable where it meets the firewall has to be removed and stuff.... leaving only the actual cable, removing the rubber piece on the stock cable housing... could it be he left that on? Take some pics of the FW adjuster and post them...

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
maniak said:
no one has had any issues :confused:

When you start jacking with firewall adjusters it can be a pain in the ass...I went thru 1 adjuster and 2 clutch cables....BBK you can kiss my ass :finger:, I have a Steeda firewall adjuster and so far I cant complain. That sucks your having issues with all the brain power thats going to be at the pinic tomorrow Im sure we can get you on the right path :biggthump ....unless everyone drinks too much beer :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Maniak
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list