Supercharger install

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
You are going to be hard to find a shop to give you a price on installing a used supercharger kit. And if they do it may not be 100% accurate. Not because they are trying to shaft you but because they are never sure what they are getting into. If you are supplying all the parts they have no way of knowing that everything supplied are the proper piece for your make and model, things won't be as organized as they would be in a new kit, and things never go back together the same. I would find a shop you trust to do good work, and do it as cheaply as possible. And understand they may not be able to give a price up front.

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
4DoorBlackTop said:
The kit is a Procharger and I have a very good place to go to for work, but that guy is booked all month and I need it for the 4th of July weekend.

You are going to be hard pressed to find any shop to install it before 4th of July. Thats really only 3 weeks away, and you don't have the kit yet. Most good shops are booked at least a couple weeks out. Given any thought to putting it on yourself?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
4DoorBlackTop said:
I'm looking for a place to install a blower on a 2003 Mercury Marauder. The blower may not be complete because I am buying it used. This project is a few weeks away and I am looking to have this done a.s.a.p. Do you guys reccomend anyone and would you know of a price?

nevermind. question answered.

Dana

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info