MIL eliminators

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
quick question...

Will MIL eliminators work on a 1994 f150 with a 5.0 HO? reason i ask is i'm getting my exhaust put on this weekend and plan on takin the cats out (dual side exit with flow 50's :headbang: ) and dont want to throw any check engine lights.

they dont make a tuner for my truck and dont know of any other way to go in through the computer to do it. any help is appreciated.

slow83

hulk smash!
Nov 5, 2006
mil eliminators are for rear o2 sensors a 94 has only front o2 sensors if they are not in the car will not adjust the air fuel mixture proporly. there are no rear o2 sensors to turn a check engine light on for there being no cats with the obd1 system they do not monitor the cat's efficency so by taking the cats off you will not turn on the check engine light

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
chevyboy69 said:
mil eliminators are for rear o2 sensors a 94 has only front o2 sensors if they are not in the car will not adjust the air fuel mixture proporly. there are no rear o2 sensors to turn a check engine light on for there being no cats with the obd1 system they do not monitor the cat's efficency so by taking the cats off you will not turn on the check engine light

thanks alot, good info :biggthump

so all i need is bungs welded in for the front o2's :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info