Mikey's trans gone?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was just talking to Mike. He says his '99 Trans Am may have a blown trans. He put the car in reverse, started to back up, gave it gas, heard a loud bang from the trans area, and ended up having to push the car into a parking spot. Automatic trans.

He's looking for suggestions. He already talked to Larry at Speed Inc. who suggested either an auto with a stall or a 6 speed.

Thoughts?

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Flyn high again said:
I was just talking to Mike. He says his '99 Trans Am may have a blown trans. He put the car in reverse, started to back up, gave it gas, heard a loud bang from the trans area, and ended up having to push the car into a parking spot. Automatic trans.

He's looking for suggestions. He already talked to Larry at Speed Inc. who suggested either an auto with a stall or a 6 speed.

Thoughts?

we will both see you tonight?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
SLASH said:
we will both see you tonight?

Yes, I'm planning on it. Anyone who is down South tonight, some of the guys are stopping over at my house. I don't know where we're going from there. Mike, you're getting off around 9 and then heading down? I'll call John Patterson and Brian.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Flyn high again said:
Yes, I'm planning on it. Anyone who is down South tonight, some of the guys are stopping over at my house. I don't know where we're going from there. Mike, you're getting off around 9 and then heading down? I'll call John Patterson and Brian.

i gotta meet tim in chicago ridge first, ill have mikey with me, were leaving schaumburg at 9pm..

my cell...847-354-5533

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info