do you balance wheels when running slicks?

smith876

Displaced Chicagoan
Mar 29, 2004
KC, MO
Wiked03 said:
Good to know, cause these are the wheels I will be getting eventually. :D

Good choice, may not be the flashiest wheels in the world, but they will sure do the job. In fact after I had them mounted, I liked the way they looked more than I thought I would, sorta sinister.

I takled directly to Bill when I ordered, the first set came with one wheel damaged (fault of UPS). Bill was very helpful in the process of getting the wheel replaced, just took a little more time than I would have liked, but that's nobody's fault. But overall they were a good vendor to work with, and know they will take care of you.

ILikeIt

Mar 2, 2004
I tried what you want to do it was not good.
Brand new rims, new MT streets, it had a bad bad vibration at the top end
balanced the wheels, one took 3 ounces the other one need 10 ounces
sent that tirer back got new one it also needed 10 ounces, but it is all vibration free at 120 mph. I would balance them.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
smith876 said:
Good choice, may not be the flashiest wheels in the world, but they will sure do the job. In fact after I had them mounted, I liked the way they looked more than I thought I would, sorta sinister.

I takled directly to Bill when I ordered, the first set came with one wheel damaged (fault of UPS). Bill was very helpful in the process of getting the wheel replaced, just took a little more time than I would have liked, but that's nobody's fault. But overall they were a good vendor to work with, and know they will take care of you.

pics of wheels :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info