Kenny Brown help

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
Cobra99 said:
I have the Kenny Brown strut/shock tower braces and the treme Matrix system (weld in). I was wondering if anyone lived in Chicago could help me install these or knew of a reputable shot that won't charge an arm and a leg to do it. I also need to swap my mid-pipe so I can pass emissions.
Thanks.

If the xtreme matrix system is the one I'm thinking of I think it takes a lot of welding. I called them before to find out the time involved for someone, and I think it was like 6 hours installation. Not sure though, but you can be sure if there are many pieces it won't be cheap to pay a shop to weld it in.

Cobra99

Go Big or Go Home
May 11, 2005
Algonquin
1badass96gt said:
If the xtreme matrix system is the one I'm thinking of I think it takes a lot of welding. I called them before to find out the time involved for someone, and I think it was like 6 hours installation. Not sure though, but you can be sure if there are many pieces it won't be cheap to pay a shop to weld it in.
This is the system I have (and probably what you are thnking of) sub frames

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
1badass96gt said:
I think that its, not sure if that installation time is right though. You would have to clean the surface, weld, and spray a little paint to prevent rust. So it could take that long.

10th03Cobra how long did yours take?

Not sure, I had about 10 installs done at the same time.

He pulled my interior and put in my driveshaft loop at the same time also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info