Almost done

May 24, 2007
did you get the pulley? sorry i never called you back. i was at work everytime you called so i couldnt answer b/c we were busy as hell. and after work id be so tired id fall asleep which sucks because i missed out on everything this past week. LMK if you still need anything and ill try and help out. i have sat and sun off again so let me know if you need help ill make it out there.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
bigsammoe said:
your all going bout damn time and stuff..
yeah no sh!7! i take it you got a pulley? we picked up two more 3800's from mike (flyingtp) and we got an extra idler standoff lol go figure heheh (so now we have 8 or 9 3800's :bigthumb: )

bigsammoe said:
wish me luck!

NA for a lil.. then boost time!

btw 30% at AZ for me the 6,7,8

PM for request..
yeah we know...Al's wife amanda already has a list :D ...she asked me what store ya worked at and your last name but i didnt know...she evidently goes to alot of other stores for inventory shit or sumthing...

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
2545 and leonard...am moving to the frankfort store..when it opends

but got the car all ready to go about to fire up and fuel rail is leaking.. #5 is leaking from the top of the injector.. the injector hole on the rail seems lil large and seems odd..the injector slides in and out very easy..tried different rings.. also the clip looks bent and shitty but tried different clip,,O ring and injector same place leaks.. James got a spare sitting around?

V tech is going to come out after i get off work to inspec the car and make sure every thing looks kool.. but now i belive am in need of a rail..

O btw james got the New T its to small for LIM and then the other T just split when i put it on... UGH.. am gonna order a set tommorw and see if i can replace these as well..

But if you got a rail that is good 100%! give me a call

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info