SpeedInc??? Has anybody used them?

Doug02GT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
May 22, 2004
I am looking to get the SLP X-Pipe with cats, and also the race pipe segment that can be interchanged for race days.

First off has anyone worked with Speed Inc? How is there overall customer service? Anything I need to consider when working with them?

Second, has anyone used the SLP X-pipe? I know some folks dont like there cat-back systems. I like the fact I can change out the cats for race days.

Any information would be appreciated.

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
I personally have dealt with Speed Inc. for over 5 years and was always pleased with their work and service. The only reason I stopped going there is because Sutton opened which is only a 10 minute ride from my house, versus almost 2 hours to Speed Inc. Their prices were always reasonable and again, their service was second to none. Hope this helps brother! :biggthump

Doug02GT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
May 22, 2004
danimal said:
as I am biased on our shop being a speed inc employee ;) the only advise I can give you is that our customer service in outstanding and the slp x-pie is avery nice piece,hope this helps :burnout:

How easy is it to make a Sarurday appointment a couple weeks in advance? I am looking to get the slp x-pipe with cats, but only have one car and work till 5:00 M-F.

C

chris@svtspeed

Hi Doug

We would be glad to help with the install. We can do a Sat. or a Wed evening.

We are here every other Sat 9-12 and Wed evening until 8 p.m

give me a call and we can set something up

also...We have been doing Ford stuff for over 4 years,but LS based cars is our main biz. I have an 04 Cobra and one of the the sales guys has an 03. I am not an owner just the manager ;)

The 9 sec. Z is gone but still in the Speed Inc. family.

Larry Hamilton

sorry posted under the wrong screen name !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info