Junkyard hook-up

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Figure I lay it out there in case an Admin wants to sticky it.

I've started to get a bit more buddy-buddy with an owner of a local scrap yard, so if anyone needs a full motor, or some larger hunks o cars like panels, doors, Let me know and I'll ask if he has it in.

Its out in Ottawa IL 61350, but I'm sure I can get people looking for things some pretty good hookups for pricing.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
That Master P song was terrible, all i heard was UUUUHHHHHHH!!!! See if they have any Fox bodies, if their parts are cheap i can probably find some good condition parts and paint them myself.

Unc, There are 3 foxbodies at "All Will County Auto Wreckers" of the pre-88 vintage (quad headlight cars, I think are all pre 88?)

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-SD144566441/All-Will-County-Auto-Wreckers/maps?back_to=%2FJoliet-IL%2FAutomobile-Salvage%3Fsort%3Ddistance%26search_mode%3Dall%26search_terms%3Dauto%2Bsalvage

This yard DOES haggle, so if you don't like a price, you can make an offer typically. (this is not the yard I have a hookup at but I happened to be in joliet yesterday, dunno if they have fox's at mine, but i'll let you know.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info