Damn Valets - Need Touch-up work done - help!!!!

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
It's not like (my company) doesn't pay $180 a month or some other rediculous amount for me to park in the lot across the street from the office, but this is the second time this summer that they have taken paint off my bumper when I leave it for them to park.

If I get to work early in the morning, I can park it myself and keep the keys. But later in the day the lot's full so they take the keys and double park everything. Now, for the second time, they whipped it into a spot and backed it into something. The first time, it was a broken guardrail that took paint off and left a dent. Since the bumper is (black) plastic though, it's not too visible, so I didn't make too big a deal out of it. But this afternoon, they backed it into another car, whose big ass bolt on the front license plate again took paint off my bumper, now in a way that is highly visible.

How much would it cost to get this fixed? Susie, maybe you know? Does the whole bumper have to be repainted, or can it be just touched up somehow? I don't need absolute perfection, but I do show the truck sometimes, so I don't want any dents or big scratches in it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Wiked03 said:

I don't know what you'd call them. The lot I park in makes you leave the keys and they jam as many cars they can into the spots, double and triple parked. If you have a monthly pass, they'll let you park it yourself since you get in-and-out privileges, but there's only a limited number of spots like that available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ILLINI-SVT
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list