*Official* TCG Sears Auto Center Discount

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
Hello Everyone!

I have setup a Commercial account with my job at Sears Auto Center in North Riverside. This account has the largest discount available from us and the savings is quite substantial.

Pricing examples: Alignment 49.50 (reg price. 79.99)
P225/60/16 Blizzak ws-70 $111.50 ea, which comes out to $16 cheaper than tire-rack's shipped price for 4.
Oil changes would be $20 (reg. 29.99)
so on and so forth.

Side note: Our prices on Tires will not be beat. if you find it cheaper anywhere else (an actual shop/retailer, not jose from the block,) I will beat it.

DUE TO THIS THREAD BEING LISTED BY GOOGLE, THE ACCOUNT DETAILS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM FOR THE INFORMATION.

When you come in or call, ask for me as most of the sales associates will be un-familiar with the account and how to handle it. If you do order something, make sure you give your phone number and name, so we have a way to track it.

This account can be used by any active TCG member, and should NOT be shared with any other forum. If I find that it has been, the account will be dropped to a basic discount level vs the higher dealer level one it is on now. So dont be a dick and share it all over the internet and ruin it for everyone.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask via pm or reply in this thread.

Thanks

John Chiano
Asst. Manager
Sears Auto Center North Riverside (North Riverside Park Mall)
7503 W. Cermak Rd (Cermak + Harlem)
North Riverside, IL 60546
708-588-6695

Sears-Auto-Center-logo.jpg

Last edited:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
north riverside is 10 mins from me, and i need rear tires badly, but i thought that location closed down, the place looked dead last time i was at that mall
and do you carry bridgestone tires the as 960 i believe in 225/50/18 grand prix gxp

Not to steal business, but I have a pair of those tires. Used. probably like 7/32nds on them.

turtleman

Addict
Sep 6, 2009
Villa Park, IL
Real Name
covid
Question since you deal with the different tires over there - Are the WS-60's better than the WS-70's? There seems to be a pretty significant cost difference between the two. In any case, do you have available either of those in 205/65/16? I'm thinking that might be even a little better for the snow than the stock 225/60/16.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info