How long does it take for Vanity Plates to be shipped?

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
Idk, the plates I want are unavailable. :(

So far, the boat title and registration has taken a month, plate for the trailer was right then and there since they had the plate, but the trailer title is still floating around out there.. but they spared no time cashing my checks.

They did say the SOS was backed up when I was in the DMV, so you probably have a little time yet Jono...

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
14dzv9x.gif

Freestylinjim86

Fuck me? Fuck YOU!
Nov 15, 2009
Schaumburg
3rd class mail? Did they throw them on the back of a burro?

Close. They've conveniently found a way to make use of all of the illegal aliens that our state has accrued. Give that muchacho a cold cerveza and access to fat white women and he'll do whatever you want, vato.

P.S. Also heard it's cheaper to include a number in your vanity plate than to have it be all letters. e.g. "SKEEZER" might be cheaper if it was "SK33Z3R"

utryd2

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 3, 2009
North Aurora
Adding a number to a personalized plate is a one time fee, then you pay the reg renewal fee. If you dont have a number you pay extra every year. You also cant mix numbers and letters. The number has to be at the end with a space between the letter and number(cars/suv) trucks are the opposite.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info