Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
SO, the car is running and they're going to to try and throw the car on the dyno to adjust the boost levels and get the optimum blah blah, you know the drill. so that of course means ill have dyno numbers after all is said and done..so while i wait and HOPE i get the car back today, lets guess what ill make...GO!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
for those i havent talked to...the car did indeed make 340whp @ 21psi however on the 2nd pull the car began to smoke. according to ams the turbo itself was smoking but i'm not sure to what extent. i didnt ask if any smoke was coming from the exhaust as that would truly indicate bad things.....however, if the turbo is bad, its probably the seals. it COULD be any number of things tho. the new manifold ceramic coating, the turbo itself could have just smoked in general due to sitting for so long....who knows. i'm getting the car back tomorrow so i'm hoping things go well on the trip back. pray for me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info