🥶 When is everybody putting on their snow tires?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Probably the first snowfall.

I don't plan on driving the T/A in the winter, but holy shit, I had the car out last night on cold roads with the Nittos and it was like driving on ice. Fun shit.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I wouldnt put them on without there being snow on the ground... they just wear so fast if you drive on just plain roads with them. as soon as the stipes wear out they quickly lose a lot of effectiveness...

I also figure it's probably not going to be me hitting anyone... rather someone else is going to run into me if it happens. so it's not worth bothering :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I wouldnt put them on without there being snow on the ground... they just wear so fast if you drive on just plain roads with them. as soon as the stipes wear out they quickly lose a lot of effectiveness...

I also figure it's probably not going to be me hitting anyone... rather someone else is going to run into me if it happens. so it's not worth bothering :rofl:
I can't wait for snow to fall..... I have bald re01r's and that would suck:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info