Not open for further replies.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Crawlin2vGT said:
Angus1211 said:
You just wish you had leather and swede backseats and room to have more then 1 girl in your car. let alone have room to do something with those girls in your 'I'm gay yellow' racecar.
:D

i do have leather backseats. bitch.

yellow doesnt bother me.

wanna put money where your mouth is?

who said money? I'll bet you i can fit more girls in my backseat than yours. Put money on that.

"I need an adult, oh the big bad mustang is pickin' on me......"

if im worried about how many bitches to fit in the backseat ill take out my explorer.

ill bring that and lets see who fits more in the back now bitch.

cause i really look into the dimensions and how many people i can fit in the back of a car when im buying it. no wonder you drive a sebring....

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Angus1211 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
Angus1211 said:
You just wish you had leather and swede backseats and room to have more then 1 girl in your car. let alone have room to do something with those girls in your 'I'm gay yellow' racecar.

i do have leather backseats. bitch.

yellow doesnt bother me.

who said money? I'll bet you i can fit more girls in my backseat than yours. Put money on that.

"I need an adult, oh the big bad mustang is pickin' on me......"

I bet he can actually get girls in his back seat without the use of roofies or chloroform.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Crawlin2vGT said:
Angus1211 said:

For what? For a "Let's see who's leather back seat is the coolest!" contest?

Big bad yellow mustang needs to win at eeevvvverrrryything.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Euro said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
Angus1211 said:

For what? For a "Let's see who's leather back seat is the coolest!" contest?

Big bad yellow mustang needs to win at eeevvvverrrryything.

What's wrong with being competitive?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Crawlin2vGT said:
NetChemica said:
What's wrong with being competitive?

exactly.

i say shit cause i know he wont back up his mouth.

b/c I'm not a big bad e-thug.
trophy to you.

if im worried about how many bitches to fit in the backseat ill take out my explorer.

me, cause mine won't be fat and desperate to get in the back of anything.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Crawlin2vGT said:

cause i really look into the dimensions and how many people i can fit in the back of a car when im buying it. no wonder you drive a sebring....

You didn't look at anything else, (dimensions, seating, practicality) except for performance and still you got an explorer? no wonder you are still a retard...

:thumbdown:

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
Angus1211 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:

You didn't look at anything else, (dimensions, seating, practicality) except for performance and still you got an explorer? no wonder you are still a retard...

Ever wonder why there are so many explorers out there?

Cause they are good fuckin trucks.

Angus1211 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:

OMG HOLY SHIT. i should have called you before i bought it.

fuckn retard. does it look like i care what other car i drive... no.... its our extra car... damn should have bought a sebring.

god, your sebring is so fucking cool... you even got nawzz.... shit i dont have that... you must have a racecar!

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
LeddZepp8687 said:
Angus1211 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:

Ever wonder why there are so many explorers out there?

Cause they are good fuckin trucks.

I don't care that it's an explorer, hell my family use to have one. Just that he says he doesn't get a car b/c of other options other than performance, but then he has a second car, an suv, which I'm sure he didn't buy b/c of its performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info