YouTube Theres something satisfying about these youtube "celebrities" blowing their motors

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
a gofundme? fucking lol

Appears as though the reality of the financial impact set in on day 2 of filming, thought he was going to emotionally lose it.

Agree with others, the female is a cutie.

Looks like the purple Hellcat that roams around the Plainfield area (known from the video of driving in the snow storm this past winter).

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Appears as though the reality of the financial impact set in on day 2 of filming, thought he was going to emotionally lose it.

Agree with others, the female is a cutie.

Looks like the purple Hellcat that roams around the Plainfield area (known from the video of driving in the snow storm this past winter).
Thats him

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Can afford a hellcat..... just not the maintenance, wtf?

Society of pussies? I blew my shit up and everyone needs to help me.... uh no, fuck off?

I punched my trans, converter, flexplate racing my shit last fall, should I start a go fund me page?

I should expect as much, drives a gay purple dodge....
Not knowing his financial situation, but just judging by his house and other vehicles he doesnt need a Go Fund Me. I know him personally and I'm not donating shit!

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Can afford a hellcat..... just not the maintenance, wtf?

Society of pussies? I blew my shit up and everyone needs to help me.... uh no, fuck off?

I punched my trans, converter, flexplate racing my shit last fall, should I start a go fund me page?

I should expect as much, drives a gay purple dodge....

People suck. I blew up the engine and had a tired slipping trans in my fox body. The thought of asking people for money at no point was ever even close to crossing my mind. I let my junk sit in the garage and bought parts and worked on it as I could afford to until it was running again. Is that really a difficult concept for today's younger generations to grasp?

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Had the first upgrade you do to hellcats.

Upper pulley, tune, injectors.

He isn't exactly a car guy.....lot of video evidence of abuse to say the least.

He had the parts installed, got a base tune put in and did multiple wot hits on it. The car had seen plenty of cold start WOT hits. Tuner can only lead a horse to water.

Even on a safe tune on 93 you still should be aware of knock, etc. Who knows how many events the car had prior.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info