Anyone have a newer GT350?

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
just didnt gell with it i guess, missed the cockpit feel of the viper.

Other than the sheer muscle car feel the Viper has over the GT350, what did you not like about it? Honestly curious because i really want that car at some point. I haven't driven one, but from what i heard from people who have, it's a fantastic vehicle.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Other than the sheer muscle car feel the Viper has over the GT350, what did you not like about it? Honestly curious because i really want that car at some point. I haven't driven one, but from what i heard from people who have, it's a fantastic vehicle.

torque or lack there of.

im a track day guy, and while the media will tell you its great, it wasnt at least for me.

on the street it was fun but dont plan on roll racing or stop light digs. it did sound amazing and it did look good. un usable back seat for anyone over 3' tall.

it still turns my head when i see one, just didnt do it for me. if you havent owned a car that does all that better you wont be dissapointed.

Dawg

Mar 10, 2005

Your welcome to come take mine for a spin when the weather gets nice. Short hop up rt 47 from you in Lily Lake.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

I really liked it when I drove it at Road America. Though I had a very short seat time it.

Rides better than my Focus RS. :io:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info