What’s your dream list of automotive events to attend?

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Ive had the opportunity to go to both SEMA and PRI this year. SEMA has pretty much been the ultimate automotive expierence I have ever gone too. Tons of cool stuff too see from the aftermarket, the best custom cars in the world, lots of automotive celebrities, test tracks and just loads of fun being in sunny Las Vegas during early November. Definitely gonna make it to this one again in the near future, even though it costs a small fortune to fly out there and get a hotel.

Other memorable things I’ve done is going to F1 at Indy twice, the Indy 500, corvette museum and a good guys car show.

Things I’m still looking to do
-top fuel drag event
-half mile runway event (perhaps even to participate)
-really would like to see F1 again, esp in Montreal
-goodwood festival of speed
-LeMans or another comparable racing event that’s in Europe and totally different
-Holley ls fest
-a concourse event
-Geneva motor show
-also just looking to do my first track touring event in general. Only done autox and 1/4mi so far

There’s obviously more amazing things out there to be seen I can’t think of off the top of my head. What’s some of the most memorable events involving cars/motorsports you guys have gone to and dream events you’re looking to attend someday?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I have done a bunch already. Only Major ones are left.

-Pikes Peak
-Bonneville salt flats
-Dakar Rally
-Monaco Grand Prix
-Isle on Man (Motorcycles)
-24 Hours of Le Mans
I want to go to pikes peak every year but it’s expensive and once you’re up you’re there all day. Maybe 2018 is the year for me.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
Furious71.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info