Attachments

• e402faa480c4384daeeb8cbe90030858.jpg
    e402faa480c4384daeeb8cbe90030858.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 126

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The Javelin is insane. That has always been an odd looking car. This looks fantastic. The Ring Brothers do incredible work and on the top of their game.

That Camaro would be pretty easy to replicate. I see filled side markers, shaved drip rails, oversized windshield, Ebay mirrors, and custom lower front valance. Just goes to show that wheels and stance is key. "The lower the altitude, the higher the attitude".

But girls hair ties holding on body panels? come one now!

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
The Javelin is insane. That has always been an odd looking car. This looks fantastic. The Ring Brothers do incredible work and on the top of their game.

That Camaro would be pretty easy to replicate. I see filled side markers, shaved drip rails, oversized windshield, Ebay mirrors, and custom lower front valance. Just goes to show that wheels and stance is key. "The lower the altitude, the higher the attitude".

But girls hair ties holding on body panels? come one now!

Dat Javelin doe!

WTF is with the hair tie? What also is weird is why does one side of the bumper of speed holes and the other doesn't?

:eek3:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The rubber band thing is the newest rendition of zip ties holding (usually damaged) body panels on import & stance cars. Horrible on a big dollar resto ride. lol

Holes in the valance are probably on the side where the air filter is for the LS motor. #LStheworld haha
I bet it’s for quick removal and different than dzus fasteners. Nothing is damaged :rofl:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I bet it’s for quick removal and different than dzus fasteners. Nothing is damaged :rofl:

Obviously, it isn't due to damage on this car. lmao.

I am just saying that zip ties were all the rage a couple years ago on imports. Then it was these knobs and rubber bands. Just seems out of place on a high dollar build. I mean what would you need to have quick removal of the lower valance for? lol

Frankenstien repairs!
8f151062beb6dcf7c4c8193a8a43b2ac.jpg

I think a Quik Latch mini to hold body panels looks better. Plus no rubber band to break or lose. :rofl: I loved watching guys scrambling to find their hood pins when their lane was called up to run. Happened every time I went. I knew guys that kept spare pins in their pockets just for that reason. lmfao
Red-Brackets2.png

80-image_e9a5b027a9f6986c78513cf7e5f05006d04282bf.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Obviously, it isn't due to damage on this car. lmao.

I am just saying that zip ties were all the rage a couple years ago on imports. Then it was these knobs and rubber bands. Just seems out of place on a high dollar build. I mean what would you need to have quick removal of the lower valance for? lol

Only thing I can think of is for putting it on a trailer. I know some track cars they have to remove the front bumper/splitter before it will go on. I figure if anything the would do the clips you showed or Dzus as that seems more of a domestic market thing.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Or you could just make sense and act like a grown adult instead of an adhd teenager. :dunno:

:dunno: or stop being a petty bitch whining about others?

:gayy:

Edit. On 2nd thought here know what is fucking petty? your god damn relentless bullshit crying and dragging it out.

For fuck sakes stop quoting me and fly a damn kite pal. Seriously dont be a bitch and find something better to cry about.

Oooooo mommy someone offended me today.......

:io:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info