What car(s) do you regret getting rid of?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
We haven't had a thread like this in a while from what I can see searching, and having recently looked back at photos of the 60+ cars I've had over the years while killing my photobucket account, I can't help but wonder about a lot of "What-If" scenarios. (And partially spured on by [MENTION=7801]cmntmxr57[/MENTION] and [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION])

I hugely regret getting rid of my old V-8 swapped, Supercharged Ranger. I put so much blood/sweat/tears into that truck and it was JUST shy of being something truly spectacular and I can't help but wonder what it'd be like today had I kept it.

x8yTwNV.jpg

I also miss my 2007 Mustang Convertible just for the reason that it would have been paid off like 2 years ago had I kept it and it provided 80% of the experience that my 2013 gives me (Top down, throaty V-8, solid rear end, just not nearly as fast). Granted these cars just don't hold up well, but still, sure would have been nice to not have the car note.

d3BI23A.jpg

How about everyone else on here, what do you regret getting rid of the most, and why?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Was this spurred by what John and I were talking about in the other thread?

Since I don't have all their pics online, I am reserving this space until later.

my '98 Z28
hJ3pZpT.jpg

Not a common color (Cayenne Red Metallic), and basically took it in back and took the motor out to be balanced, blueprinted, did heads and cam, which was one of the first LS1's to get that treatment back then, then all the drivetrain bulletproofing to back it up. Car was just an absolute adolescent blast to drive.

Other's I regret and will add pictars as I remember to take them off another PC;
- 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 2002 Silverado 2500HD
- 2004 Pontiac Bonneville GXP

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
My '68 GTO. Unfortunately I think I lost all the pictures of it too. And the cost of getting into a new similar project has gone up over the years.... Miss that thing, spent countless hours taking it from a chassis/shell that didn't roll into a lumbering behemoth that only still needed bodywork.

I regret getting rid of the '03 Disco too. Gas prices forced that one out the door (2008). But then I never would have gotten the 335 so I don't know.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Only 3 cars out of the 40+ cars I’ve had do I regret.

70 Buick Skylark
79 Malibu
76 cutlass supreme
WishI had pics but these were all in the early-mid 90’s and I lost the printed pictures somewhere.

Out of those 3 the only one I still actively seek out is the Buick. Just loved that car and almost found one before the Nova but for some reason guy wouldn’t sell it to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info