Jason Schubert's Violent Crash at the 2017 Byron Wheelie Contest

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Is that the 2nd or 3rd time that car has crashed at he wheelie contest ??

I agree, never understood it, but it's his money

It's been fixed 3 or 4 times. Jason owns a body shop so it doesn't cost him anything really. My friend with the Gremlin that has won it lots of times also owns a body shop and has an identicle car but a lot nicer that is not for wheelies, he takes the drivetrain out of it for the wheelstanding car. They pay out a good amount of prize money $10,000 dollars for longest and less for 2nd and 3rd longest and they have different types of wheelies prizes like highest and most violent somewhere around $2-3k for each of them and category for best Chevy and best Ford Wheelie is $1500 for each enough motivation for them to do it plus many of them sell a lot of T-Shirt"s there... They wanted me to do it with mine, I declined... My buddy with the blue fox that won it a few times was usually there messed up his frame/k member/oil pan last year and side swiped the wall the year before. He got it fixed and isn't doing it anymore.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's been fixed 3 or 4 times. Jason owns a body shop so it doesn't cost him anything really. My friend with the Gremlin that has won it lots of times also owns a body shop and has an identicle car but a lot nicer that is not for wheelies, he takes the drivetrain out of it for the wheelstanding car. They pay out a good amount of prize money $10,000 dollars for longest and less for 2nd and 3rd longest and they have different types of wheelies prizes like highest and most violent somewhere around $2-3k for each of them and category for best Chevy and best Ford Wheelie is $1500 for each enough motivation for them to do it plus many of them sell a lot of T-Shirt"s there... They wanted me to do it with mine, I declined... My buddy with the blue fox that won it a few times was usually there messed up his frame/k member/oil pan last year and side swiped the wall the year before. He got it fixed and isn't doing it anymore.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No, I don't like you mainly because you always gotta say something negitive towards me or whatever I'm saying trollboy...:io:

:rofl: you don't like me? bahahhahaha

show me another place i hurt your feelings

nothing negative was said to you whatsoever, i just disagree with your statement of "won't cost him anything"

and then you resorted to name calling... for whatever reason.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Go back to hanging out in your bored thread all day with your pathetic life... I got better things to do than to deal with a troll that likes to cherrypick my words for a response...

:bowrofl: hahahahhaha

it gets better.

Up until now, I haven't name called you, or said anything to you vindictive.

Holy shit, must suck to be as miserable as you are.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info