Any current Tire/Wheel Deals?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Keep an eye out for 4 wheel parts deals. I just bought ko2's from there and they paid sales tax, shipped to me in 2 days. That alone got me to the same price as tire rack (I have to pay tax but no shipping since they're local). Then I got a $50 rebate from bfg and $50 gift card to 4wd parts.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Keep an eye out for 4 wheel parts deals. I just bought ko2's from there and they paid sales tax, shipped to me in 2 days. That alone got me to the same price as tire rack (I have to pay tax but no shipping since they're local). Then I got a $50 rebate from bfg and $50 gift card to 4wd parts.

They sure seem expensive :ugh:

Tires not on sale in general are expensive though.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Anyone know how much wiggle room discount tire stores actually have? It sure seems like they will wheel and deal to lock in business but my last request ended with them saying they'll match whatever quote, but nothing less.

They will MATCH basically anything; but you need to have something to provide to them on that price so they can document it in their system.

They won't just casually negotiate (but sometimes some of their counter staff are familiar with competing promo's and will give a wink/nudge to pull those up for them to match if you are pressing them for a deal).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info