Flying Sparks Garage

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
Creating this thread because I discovered Roadkill back in 2013 from a post someone made on a forum and have been hooked ever since. I know there's a roadkill thread here too so I thought I could return the favor here. It's more like Hot Rod Garage than Roadkill, but I think you all might enjoy it for many reasons; apparently these people know the Roadkill crew pretty well and hang out together too.

So I stumbled upon a youtube channel called "Flying Sparks Garage" and from what I've gathered it follows the projects that they work on in the garage for this married couple and their friends.

The husband apparently is a diesel mechanic and got his wife into working on cars when they started dating before high school.

The wife in the show though is absolutely amazing. She does everything my most talented of friends do in the garage and pretty much does it all on her own for a lot of the videos and she seems legitimately interested in doing it. I'm stunned because I feel like I can do a lot of things most "car guys" can't do, and she does everything I can do in the garage and much more. She is seriously what dreams are made of.

Also, she is also a model.

NayzmJH.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uc0wa2EEBA

The scenery in this episode is amazing too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvpzxysDwF0

If this channel takes off this could mean more girls could be inspired to get into cars. We would all benefit from this gents, so please make this happen. Also if you guys could find a way to clone her please let me know ASAP.

thanks.

Last edited:

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
Takes off? I'd say Emily and Aaron are already pretty popular on social media. She can be annoying at times but they have some neat projects. Also, model not super model :rofl:

I guess I've been under a rock for social media then haha. Also I have no idea what the difference is between a model and a super model. She's super and a model so :drums:

The youtube channel though needs to be a lot more popular though if you ask me lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info