Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Did anyone actually say a supra was good for straight line speed??

Qa9l2Ah.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
What this video needs is some "NEMESIS!!!!!" audio overlay.

:lmao:

Also, while i can understand the Supra keeping up and gaining on the SR3 in the straights, there is no way in HELL the SR3 should not have entered a time warp every corner. Those things corner well over 2G at speed.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
What this video needs is some "NEMESIS!!!!!" audio overlay.

:lmao:

Also, while i can understand the Supra keeping up and gaining on the SR3 in the straights, there is no way in HELL the SR3 should not have entered a time warp every corner. Those things corner well over 2G at speed.

those things can corner pretty ridiculously. you can pay for a class in one at autobahn, i think it's 1400 bucks. i drove one at yas marina for around 450, was fun cuz you could try and pass the other people on course with you with them

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That was a pretty great vid actually. dude could definitely wheel that supra. And the radical knew his place as well. Soon as they hit the straight he just dove for the right lane to get outta the way :rofl: Both drivers knew when to move the hell over actually. Same couldnt be said for a couple of those bmw's on track :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info