Floor Jack Question

Hey all,

My friends and I are looking to buy a new floor jack to get some work done on my garage! I drive a 2007 3 Series.

There are a lot of options online and not sure which one would fit best for my car.

Which one would you recommend? I was looking at a list of best floor jacks an not sure which one would be best.

https://floorjackscenter.com/best-floor-jacks/

Suggestions?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I have the Pittsburgh one listed as the best steel floor jack it's great super slim but long enough to lift the car around 2 feet high, fairly cheap but heavy as fuck it's got to weigh 75lbs which won't matter if your just going to drag it around a garage floor

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I really appreciate your response to my inquiry. Im interested in buying the Item from you. I would love to come and check it myself but I just got >married and im presently on my honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife.Pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist as i dont mind adding $20 for you to do that, so i can be rest assured that the item is held for me. I should believe it is in good condition as stated. I will be making the payment via a Check, which my secretary will mail to you. I'll be picking the item from you with the aid of my mover. My Mover will be coming to pick it from you once the Check has been cashed. Pls I will need both your full name and physical address along with your phone number to issue out the payment.

Thanks

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I have the Pittsburgh one listed as the best steel floor jack it's great super slim but long enough to lift the car around 2 feet high, fairly cheap but heavy as fuck it's got to weigh 75lbs which won't matter if your just going to drag it around a garage floor

Yep, got that one too, low pro and high lift. Got it on sale at harbor freight for like $180 i think and its been kicking ass so far.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
wait so this is spam or not spam? :rofl:

19905446_317758121999430_7655734878159214684_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info