Sick of the average.....

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Ok guys I have had some fun toys that I have built over the past 4 years. Lightning ,hd f150, comp orange terminator, eclipse gsx, Pontiac g8, procharged raptor, ctsv, my current ctsv, and my new gen 2 ecoboost. I'm in a position I can make a move to the next level of car. Serious car. One that stands out that makes people jaw drop. I want that look. C7zo6 nice car but becoming common. V3 is still a Cadillac to most. Zl1 camaro badass but still a camaro. Hellcat everyone is getting them. I'm thinking big like zr1, 5th generation viper, amg something. Looking for ideas of new cars in the $75,000-125,000 range.

Give me some ideas but more then likely I will want it supercharged to support my business. This is a good forum for collective car knowledge.

Knowklew

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
1200px-Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_2.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Your price range is contradictory your business model. New high-end sports cars don't use superchargers anymore, other than Jag/Land Rover, and those days are numbered with rumors of a turbo V-8 replacement. Audi ditched their supercharged engines. The aforementioned supercharged GM's and Hellcat are what you're working with as far as new factory supercharged offerings in that price range.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Your price range is contradictory your business model. New high-end sports cars don't use superchargers anymore, other than Jag/Land Rover, and those days are numbered with rumors of a turbo V-8 replacement. Audi ditched their supercharged engines. The aforementioned supercharged GM's and Hellcat are what you're working with as far as new factory supercharged offerings in that price range.

My price range was based on the demon new mid engine zr1 and possibly a new stang. 2 of these will sport a 2650 eaton tvs blower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info