How to wreck your new STI

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's either pretty ballsy or stupid (not sure which) to get making blind turns at that kind of speed. I'm leaning towards stupid at this point. I hope his insurance carrier isn't scouring the web for video, this would probably be at the top of the list when searching.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The stanced/rice/vaping/flat brimmed hat community is an interesting one. This very well might earn them mad rep.
I don't see any of that in this video. I see someone who purchased something they weren't used to or was far more capable than they were. All the drive-aids in the world don't help stupid.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
AWD doesnt make you god. I had straight summer tires on my Evo 8 and the car was not great in the snow. Everyone would say "but awd!". That doesnt mean shit with tires that are totally out of their element :rofl:
To be honest, I think fwd > awd in snow/inclement weather. Yes awd moves out way better but fwd is far more predictable/handles better. My Subaru was mostly throttle for control and far less steering in actual snow :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info