Incoming mod......BOOOOOOOST!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
As a treat to myself for making it 40 years on this Earth, I had decided to finally get some forced induction onto the 2015 Mustang.

I dropped off a check at the shop and the blower should arrive in less than a week. Barth Tuning is running a special this month for free installation and tuning. I was very happy with my last set-up through the former Modular Powerhouse shop, so I decided that's the place I'd be working with on getting this car set-up. Bought not built racing!!

This is what I got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6k37hfR2s

This is the reason that I'm now wheel and tire shopping. I need to get a new combo by the time this blower gets installed. The stock 255's will not be up to the challenge.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Go easy the first few pulls...this aint gonna be like your old mustang :rofl:

377rwhp vs 630rwhp rwhp?!? How much different could it be!?? I remember when 377rwhp felt lightning fast. These days, it feels quite pedestrian.

I will definitely be building up to full throttle. I've never driven anything faster than my last car.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The video looks like it was self induced spin city.

I hope that's the case because it looked like he had some stickier tires and a bigger wheel. This video is why I was nervous about going with the standard pulley size, I thought that might be a bit much on the street since this guy is all over the place.

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
I rode in [MENTION=789]UWISHU1[/MENTION]'s over the weekend and I was surprised how balanced it was under full throttle. I mean it spun but it was straight as an arrow. Very composed.

next time I'll have the drag set up on, so we can pull a wheelie :D

ee3e88db36d3e322292a0727d0bcd7ae.jpg
eeb65acd3a58e9afa40396fed74bb9d7.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Congrats on the boost, I know it's apples to oranges since yours is a manual but the tires I have on the back of mine hook pretty well from a 40 roll I get just barley a blip on the 2-3 shift of spin if it's 50-60* out and that's keeping the tires at 35psi on the street to try and lengthen the life of them a bit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info