Matt Farah One Take: R34 Skyline

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
I've done tons of research and talk to couple guys in Australia that had R32,R33,R34 and R35 . the issue with R34 , you will have a 25 years old car , replacement parts will be super hard to find , they have alot of issues . Very unreliable cars when modded and pushed hard. he said they have 5 R34s in the group of guys , cars constantly being worked on because issues popping up very often . you have to ask your self ,do I really want a $80K garage queen ? He said if you want a fast car that you can drive all the time , hit tracks few times a year and not to worry about shit breaking all the time R35 hands down.

I'd get one if they were $30K not $70K+

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
yeah, but r34.
maxresdefault.jpg

2-Fast-2-Furious-Brian-OConners-Skyline-R34-GT-R-Blue-Light.jpg

bnr32

Regular
TCG Premium
Nov 6, 2013
I've done tons of research and talk to couple guys in Australia that had R32,R33,R34 and R35 . the issue with R34 , you will have a 25 years old car , replacement parts will be super hard to find , they have alot of issues . Very unreliable cars when modded and pushed hard. he said they have 5 R34s in the group of guys , cars constantly being worked on because issues popping up very often . you have to ask your self ,do I really want a $80K garage queen ? He said if you want a fast car that you can drive all the time , hit tracks few times a year and not to worry about shit breaking all the time R35 hands down.

I'd get one if they were $30K not $70K+

every car breaks pushed hard on the track, R35 is no different. some of us enjoy working on these old cars and making them fun. they aren't for everybody. Nobody is forcing the selling price, it's what the market does on it's own. Over priced to you isn't over priced to somebody else. With more and more NEW parts coming out every year for these cars they will never die.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info