YouTube This motherfucken4door "Hellpig" is movin out... lol 9.75@142

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Probably a barth starter kit.

Cars are ridiculous. $5000 bucks for 9's all day. The trans sounded very mad a few times though and more and more are reporting back of significant wear and tear at that power level. There is one company rebuilding them now and I'm sure more parts will be available with the Trackhawk debuting.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Barth built Hellcats that were up there quite a bit last year?
If so the white Charger is a fucking monster

Some new builds from Barth as well as some of the guys setting records last year. Not sure if the M6 record holder will be there but he has done some upgrades too. I read that they plan on posting some real nice numbers if the weather cooperates. I may go up there to see where I am at as well as spectate.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
If you look at some of the early promotional videos, the guys who put the hellcat together knew guys were going to do the typical mods to them.

Like I said above, once they figure out how to keep the trans lasting "long term" it will be crazy reliable. Drive to the strip, run a 9, and have no worry about getting back home.

I forsee the trans (in current form) lasting a long time if you go once or twice a year on a sticky tire and run mostly street.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info