Original Hellcat

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Never really thought of the 03/04 as the first Hellcat but makes sense. There is no secret handshake that I know of, but in my opinion is the meanest and best styled mustang that Ford has made. This was a car I have always wanted and I have had my 03 for 4 years now. Car is fun as hell to drive, and soon with a swap from the Eaton to a Procharger F1-A will be a totally different car. Gotta try to keep up with all this high factory horsepower.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
I'll see the 03-04 cobra and raise you one Grand National GNX as being the first hellcat.

Limited numbers, destroying everything in its day, handles like shit, and just had that presence when you see it and you just know "this is an ass kicker car".

landscape-1429894916-1987buickregalgnx-medium.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I mean a few cars could be considered the original if you look at the power aspect.

Corvette zr1 comes to mind. (Although it does handle)

Shelby GT500 as well. Big engine, big blower, heavy mustang that doesn't corner. With lots of power. (I believe it was the highest production HP at the time)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info