GavsPurpleZ GoPro Hero 5 Test Drive

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Flowtech LT headers, Y Pipe, 3" I pipe into an SLP LM that goes over the axle into 2 10 series ( single chamber ) flowmaster mufflers.

Lid, smooth bellow, SuperSucker RamAir
Comp Cam 224/234 .601 / .598 112+2 LSA
Thunder racing pushrods, dual valve springs. trunion upgrade was done last spring

Stock trans with a Yank SS3200 Stall, B&M trans cooler.

Rebuilt rear end with 3.73 gears.
Rear LCAs, SFC, STB

typical bolt on stuff for LS1 cars.

some suspension upgrades / "freshening" up coming soon

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Not interested in any boost? You sure do keep that car clean as fuck tho. It's impressive actually lol

I would do heads and intake before a S/C. No turbo for me... just a preference.

Love this car.

thanks man :bigthumb:

i wish i'd stop being so damn cheap and purchase a GoPro.

what's the best one for a "budget", aka me being cheap, that has the best picture and ability to turn it on/off with a remote/app?

The Session and Hero 5 Session are less money. They are a cube design so you would need to use your phone or an app on a tablet etc.

The Xoami Yi is a budget camera. The Yi 4K is like 200 bucks.
I did some research on YT and found there's plenty of budget cameras for under or around 100 bucks.

There's 1 video that compares a Firefly 7s ( or maybe it was a 6s ) to a Hero 5 and the differences shown in that particular video were not that noticeable.

I figured fuck it and bought the latest and greatest because the 5 was only 60 bucks more than the Hero 4 silvers new.

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
it may be your work computer. I just tried on my phone ( via the full website NOT the app and it worked ).

It happens to me on my work computer, not sure why.
Works fine when I am at home.

I looked at the video settings on another video I posted ( on autogeek too ) and for whatever reason it says to view it on YT.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I do. :D

tNSgePE.jpg

hJ3pZpT.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info